Monday, May 27, 2013

Let Me See Redemption Win

I really, really wish Facebook would stop suggesting that I like some stupid post about birth defect lawsuit information.

*Big sigh.  And a few tears.  And maybe a couple dozen beer bottles thrown at the house.*

The song that I just started listening to a few days ago has been stuck in my head all day.  And it hasn't taken me to a good place.

I'm trying to get a different song stuck in my head.  It's not a *happy* song, but at least it has a little hope.

No musical analysis this time.  Just a song.

'Worn'

Let me see redemption win
Let me know the struggle ends
That You can mend a heart that's frail and torn
I wanna know a song can rise
From the ashes of a broken life
And all that's dead inside can be reborn
'Cause I'm worn

Let me see redemption win.

Can this - **THIS** - be redeemed?

1 comment:

  1. You should see the FB suggestions I get!

    ReplyDelete