Tuesday, September 18, 2012

29 weeks, 2 days

I'm having a highly emotional morning.  The kind of morning where my chest feels so weighted that it's hard to move.  And my heart feels so heavy that it's hard to breathe.  Two cartoons have made me cry.  It's going to be a long day.

I'm about to put my little boys in the car, drop them off at a friend's house, and then drive 45 minutes in the rain to Kids Path to talk about Elliana's birth.  Yesterday, my doctor and I talked about a c-section date.  Not ready to share it yet - I still need to talk to a few people about the details of that day.  My doctor told me the 'scheduler' would be calling me in the next few days to confirm the date and tell me what time to be at the hospital. 

I'm not ready for that.  I'm not ready to know what time I have to be at the hospital.  Setting the date made this more real.  Setting the time feels almost unbearable - today.  It will be more bearable in a few weeks, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment