Monday, August 27, 2012

26 weeks, 1 day

26 weeks

The Belly

My self-portrait.  Levi wanted to get in on this one and make faces at Elliana.




The Crappiest Pregnant MomentS
Heartburn.  Terrible, awful, makes-eating-a-miserable-experience heartburn.

The Happiest Pregnant Moment
Elliana got to 'meet' Grammy this weekend.  AND - she got to chat with her Mimi and Granddaddy.  Or, Mimi & Granddaddy went all crazy-grandparent on her and talked to my belly.  BEST kind of crazy.  :-)

The Cravings
Several days last week, all I wanted was a milkshake - because it soothed the heartburn.  On Saturday, it was a bread bowl with chicken noodle soup.  Yesterday, it was cheddar cheese.  Today, Ghiradelli brownies.  And I'll bet you anything that none of those things will sound good tomorrow. 

The Big Sibs
One day last week, Missy and I were in her eye doctor's office.  She saw a baby in one of the exam rooms.  'Mommy, baby!  You have baby?'  'Yes - in my tummy.  Right here.'  'I see her?'  'We can't see her yet, but I hope you get to see her soon.'  'That MY sister.'  And the tears came.  *sigh*

Lbs:  pre-preggo weight +2

This Week
Check-up and glucose tolerance test tomorrow morning with my regular OB.  First meeting with Kate (Kids Path) Thursday afternoon.  Absolutely dreading that one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment