Sunday, August 11, 2013

Frustration

Remember that other world in which I occasionally live?  I can't get out of it.  I feel so disconnected from... I don't even know what.  Reality?  Grief?  My baby girl?

I know that some really difficult transitions are coming.  Leaving our church of 10+ years.  Levi starting kindergarten.  Down to 'only 1 at home'.  Maybe my brain is just 'protecting' me from feeling the weight of those things in addition to grief.

I don't know.

But I'm frustrated with this place - it almost feels like it never happened.  Like Elliana never even existed.

And I hate that.

I have so much to write about - the beach, Funeral Home Man, my church, directing again, the moment I realized what I was hoping that 3rd option would be so many months ago - but I just don't have words.

I feel like I don't have emotion most of the time.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll just pick a topic and start writing.

1 comment:

  1. So much stuff. Is it all sloshing around in your head, in a painful nonsensical mess like mine?

    Elliana existed. She matters and is loved <3

    ReplyDelete