Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Today has been a GREAT day. This morning, we enjoyed an Easter celebration at church, and then accepted in invitation to have lunch and spend the afternoon with our friends, the Rawls, and several other families from church. We ate, played volleyball (at least, Jason did), passed babies around, caught worms (well, Elijah did), and took lots of pictures!



No, they're not all smiling at the same time, but they're all sitting on the same blanket!





Takin' a short break to wrestle






My chickadee, and my chickadude.



The Priss



I love this boy.



I think the look on my face says it all.



Gettin' sugar...




Daddy's Boy



The temporary Lindegren - Hunter, almost 3 months old





Melissa, giving all her sugar to Auntie Kelly and Uncle Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment